Thursday, April 19, 2007

High Fidelity User Testing

Girl Pri 4, she feels that the blue color was too dull, Oops children were not use to laptop reflections. After I adjust the screen to make it brighter, she still thinks that the color could be lighter and brighter. We have make that changes.

Discussion room words are now big enough and clearer, she finds it just nice =).
She is paying attention to every single details.
I want to test to make sure, my modification works. (from Mr Reddy's advice we should attach a certain character to each smiley icon so that user could remember what are the functions) After user has went through the entire website, I ask her without moving the cursor over the icon (which will show the title of the icon) to tell me what does each icon represents.... Guess what? She nailed it all. Although she could tell me the exact name for " Tuition Stuff " but at least she was able to tell me that it was relating to studies or test.
The satisfied user smile and happy to visit the website again =)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home