Friday, January 19, 2007

Reflective Design- i-xodus flats

new
old and worn out
Reflective Design- i-xodus flats

This isn’t something that is comfortable initially. Only after about 5-6 times of wearing it, it became more seasoned and I could finally take off my handy plaster. This is quite an old pair of shoes, got this about 1.5 years ago. It is a present from Dad.

Visceral: It is pretty and demure looking (above there is a picture of when it is new and a ‘after 1.5 year later’ photo), but it is more luxurious, quite affordable. I find the design quite unique though, something I can show off.

Behavior: I love the combination of the materials used, although it is not as comfortable. This is made to look pretty not for running. (*laugh*)

Reflective: My Dad bought this for me, he chose this color because he said it gives a more youthful image, unlike brown (the other color) which is quite conservative. Yellow the third color is not suitable for my pale and fair skin. A substitute for heels, if you are wearing a skirt. It is quite me, because I always try to avoid ‘under dressed’ so this flat goes well with almost everything in my wardrobe and almost all kinds of functions (just a little worn out now). This represent a bit of my personality, I love green, like to be a bit different from others (the design is quite unique at the time I bought it). It is something I can run after the bus with, because it is really light-weight. It also reminds me of the horrible monsoon in Korea, the reason why it is so worn out now.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home